This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about Adobe Flash Player and Facebook?
04-28-2014, 01:14 AM
Question about Adobe Flash Player and Facebook?
OK, so I am not one for updating my Flash Player or my Firefox, due to issues in the past. So I currently run Firefox 13.0.1, and Adobe Flash Player 11. I have used this since Firefox 13 and Flash Player 11 released with no issues. But starting yesterday every time I log into Facebook, Firefox would crash. I disabled Flash Player in Firefox, and it stopped crashing, so I would assume it has something to do with Flash Player. Could Facebook had updated and made Flash Player 11 have issues with their website? I tried upgrading to different versions of Flash Player 11, but they all seem to crash on Facebook. I tried downgrading to Flash Player 10, and Facebook no longer causes Firefox to crash, but certain video players aren't compatible with Flash Player 10. Any solutions? Anyone else having trouble using with Facebook using Flash Player 11?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:18 AM

Have you tried using another Browser instead of Firefox, Like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or safari.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply