This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will L4D2 work with 600 or 700 ping on steam?
04-28-2014, 01:17 AM
will L4D2 work with 600 or 700 ping on steam?
so i want to get L4D2 on steam, even though i have it for 360. But anyway i believe the multiplayer is 4 player for the campaign and then i think it's 4 vs 4 on the survival mode. anyway i have satelite internet (excede) and have problems playing games online because of it. My speed is plenty fast its 5mbps but my PING is usually 600ms or 700ms. Anyway Warframe works great with very little lag, but i tried to get titanfall but it wouldn't even find a match because of my internet connection. and same thing happens when trying to play ANY game online on my xbox 360. anyway will L4d2 work with my ping? and if so will it be super laggy???

also plz don't tell me to get diff. internet because i can't. I live in the middle of nowhere and the internet i have is absolutely the fastest and BEST i can get. believe me i have looked into it.

my internet speed is (i just checked on ookla): 650ms ping, 5mbps download, and 1 mbps upload.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:26 AM

That's over a half a second of lag. That's pretty much going to be unplayable.

Satellite internet is AWFUL for gaming. The latency is way too high.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply