This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help, advertising, hosting, New army games.?
04-28-2014, 01:27 AM
Help, advertising, hosting, New army games.?
I need some guidance and much help, My friend hosts a website for a old sas game that's dying of age. Our plan is to seek for a new army game and re developed the website with a brand new Army game and do server hosting for this game, And add small advisements ect.

Were to go get such information, were to contact for such information for army games - we are only interested in Army 3d shooters. beta's, trials ect.

Can you help provide us with information, how we go about doing this. much appreciation.
The website is not mine, it was a clan website for many years, the game we played is now 12 years old and players have gone else were. We are trying to find a newly developed army game with server hosting tools and reinvent the old clan. We are finding it difficult ,due to lack of SAS titles with occupation, death match, objectives, cooperative styles with 3rd person mode, we don't want host call of duty's and ghost series. Struggle to find new SAS titles.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:30 AM

You should design a site about something you know very well. If you don't know any 3d shooter army games why is this the focus of your website.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply