This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone knows about Divine Bookings?Is it a fake agency?
04-28-2014, 01:28 AM
Anyone knows about Divine Bookings?Is it a fake agency?
They ask 35 euros for being part of their roster, and there is no one infos on the web about them.
No physical address, no facebook page, no twitter page (and they promise to use it too for promotion), no one artist who had a gig thanks to them, and a great number of artists to promote on their page.
Earning 35 euros per artist, considering that they are enlarging their roster, means that if they leave the web tomorrow they earned a lot of money!!!!
Any infos?

http://www.divinebookings.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:34 AM

I've never heard of them but have also never heard of any agency that accepts people onto their roster without a single meeting at their office. A decent agency would never trust anything sent online as they have NO way to know that you didn't use fake pictures or made up your experience?
I worked for a big NY agency and every week we would invite someone in who had submitted photos who used stolen photos of someone else, submitted really old photos, or really lied about (not just exaggerated) their height or measurements.
That's why any agency will always want to see you in person first and make sure you look like your photos and measure your body and your height
We had girls say they were 5'8" who were barely 5'4". Girls say they had 34" hips when they were measured at 39". And every week at least one person who was invited in was NOT the person in the photos they submitted - they had just copied some pretty girl's picture off the internet (or off a model agency website in another country) and I guess hoped that once we saw her in person she'd impress us with her personality or something

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:39 AM

No. Definitely.

I am signed under that agency.

They do not ask for money. The 35 € is in promo concept. That promo is not mandatory.
There are some artists and other colleagues in his roster without any promo.

About earning money... Impossible. They buy a promotion pack valued in 95€ therefore they are losing 60€ for each artist! (Money they recover with the bookings of course, like all booking agencies)

Personally I got the Twitter promo (hypeinjection.com/pack4.html) and it seems working. I gain 20-30 followers/day, so what can I tell you? I am happy enough with they.