This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where on the internet can I market my business website for free beside Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin?
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Where on the internet can I market my business website for free beside Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin?
Is there a list of other sites I can put my business website on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:15 PM

If you meand by not violating terms of use, or generally abusing the site by annoying users, no.

Ads

This is a difficult question as I have had the same issue from personal experience. Connections become key. We are hoping someone notices our company through the internet but traditional sources still hold the most weight. These include yellow page advertisements, billboards, fliers, etc. This may not be what you want to hear but from what I have seen America's general public and typically those with careers and finance to purchase your services or products are often over simplified people. This leads to a nearly spot on pay for purchase advertisement campaign. The leading networks are all connected to big corporations and promote with millions of dollars. luckily America is a huge market and its pays for itself. This may be more helpful if you would list your website and product details.

Lots of ways to marketing your website for free:

Create videos and post to youtube & other video websites (create videos related to your website, tutorials, tips, anything especially if it's funny, newsworthy, controversial, etc)

Create and submit articles to article directories
Create and submit press releases to press release directories
Join forums in your niche and put website in signature
Comment on high traffic blogs in your niche (leaving link in website url field)

Submit articles to story websites like digg.com

Create short ebooks and submit them to ebook directories