This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't get my facebook friends to show up on my draw something app. Can anyone help me?
04-28-2014, 01:31 AM
I can't get my facebook friends to show up on my draw something app. Can anyone help me?
I have it connected, but I can't see the list of all my friends. The app kicks me off every time I try to bring up the list. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading and adjusting my facebook settings. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it. I know it's not the device either. I have tried it on multiple different devices and it is just my account.

PLEASE HELP ME. I MUST DRAWWWW. Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:36 AM

You should report any issues that occur within a single app to that app’s developer. You can do this by going to the app’s profile page and clicking Contact Developer in the left column, or by clicking the Report/Contact this app link at the bottom of any canvas page within the app. From here, you'll see an option to contact the developer directly.

The following are some common examples of when to contact a developer and when to contact Facebook:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply