This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it be weird to add him on Facebook? I'll answer yours!?
04-28-2014, 01:32 AM
Would it be weird to add him on Facebook? I'll answer yours!?
So a few months ago I started to notice this cute guy kept staring at me while I was outside of first period, whenever I would talk or laugh he would literally watch me and smile while walking to his class. I didn't think much of It I figured he thought I was cute and I only saw him when I would go late. So about a month or two has passed and I literally see him everywhere I go! Me and my best friend walk around at lunch and he is everywhere she tells me every time we see him he watches me walk by and has a smile. He's actually really cute if he just said hi I wouldn't even hesitate to talk to him, I don't find it weird or creepy at all I just want him to stop staring and talk to me, I found out that his brother was one of my brothers closest friends how could I go about incorporating this into talking to him? so Monday I was walking to class and he was waiting outside the sports room he saw me right away smiled and looked like he was going to say something. I'm not comfortable with someone staring at me so I kept looking away until I passed him.So lastly would it be weird to add him on Facebook? Or should I have my friend that knows him talk to him for me? Also s it normal for guy just to stare and smile at a girl?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:35 AM

Nope. Not weird at all. It's like adding your GRANDMA on facebook. If you have no embarrassing things about "This is my crush" it's fine.

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:37 AM

Both, just have one of your friends talk to him then join in the convo, just add him on FB he sounds shy a lot of shy guys talk a lot online c: