This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i tell my friends I'm lonely?
04-28-2014, 01:33 AM
how do i tell my friends I'm lonely?
I hav been feeling ignored. Like, I blend into the wall to much. no one would miss me if I disappeared or died no one I love. I try to love the world but it does not love me back. I try to do random acts of kindness. I try to improve.I do so much for this world, and it just doesn't love me back. It spits in my face. It treats me like dirt. I just want to be loved. For once, can't someone show me some damn respect? My friend made macaroons one weekend & before anyone else asked, I asked her to save me one.she said she would .when she posted about them on facebook I askd if she was still going to bring me one & she said she wouldn't have enough so I said oh, ok. her friend told me that no one ever thought about me, & she ate the ones I was going to get! But I didn't say anything back because it would of caused even more drama. Even though I wanted to tell her off,she had no right to say that to me. It was down right rude& I HATE Rude people. She didn't need the freaking macaroons anyway did I mention she was fat? She's like a balloon. I keep my mouth shut. Also my friendwas going to dennys & we were at the park with our friend Tyler& she invited Tyler to go with her & her family but not me because a few years ago I went to her house & forgot to take my adhd pills and I was real hyper and now her mom hates me because of it & apparently she loves Tyler! How can i tell them that I am tired of being ignored ? I have a huge crush on Tyler and I dont want to hurt either of them.
The girl that ate my macaroons wasn't my friend. That was Chelseas friend, sennekka. Chelsea is the one that took Tyler to dennys and made the macaroons. Sennekka ate my macaroons. Sennekka and I don't get along. She is the chubby one. Tyler is.. Well he is just Tyler, the guy I am in love with. And Tyler is friends with Chelsea and he wouldn't want to be my friend if I hurt Chelsea. And I can't loose him for other matters. But how do I get Chelsea to talk to her mum and get her mum to like m

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:41 AM

It seems you have built up resentment for your friend and that is not good. The way you spoke about her was fairly rude and unnecessary. Tiu shouldn&#x27;t have been so derogatory. If she ka your true friend you need yo accept her no matttet what and not fall out over some macaroons. It seems you are a little depressed and you should talk about that and get help. Maybe your friends don&#x27;t realise so let them know. Try just having a heart to heart with June explaining how you feel. Try to include yourself a but or find some new temporary friends to hang around with.

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:44 AM

Have a serious conversation with your friends and be more social. Involve yourself in activities..