This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got a bud who always likes my FB statuses and likes alot of pages so she's always on my wall...?
04-28-2014, 01:34 AM
Got a bud who always likes my FB statuses and likes alot of pages so she's always on my wall...?
Recently my bud hasn't liked any of my posts not have I seen her updates or page likes but we were still fb friends.We caught up,I checked my fb and my bud liked a bunch of my updates and I was able to see my buds page likes,but they weren't there earlier.So was I blocked?If so how were we still friends?I thought,if blocked,you cannot see their page at all,but I could.Any help help would be cool,cuz I'd like to use this option.Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:44 AM

you Were Not Blocked your Friend Probably Didint Like Anything Earlier

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:50 AM

Blocking is basically used for the people whom we don't want to see our fb account,and if someone is already our friend and we want to block that person so first we ll ve to unfriend and then wef can block that person.If u are friends so she can't block until she unfriends u.