This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to view all content on private facebook profile?
04-28-2014, 01:35 AM
How to view all content on private facebook profile?
So I have a feeling that my husband is cheating on me with my best friend. I have him on facebook but he has a second account that I cannot view. It's under a different name and completely private. I'm pregnant and I think I have the right to know whether or not he is cheating on me or not. Now about my best friend, I have her on facebook and I know that she's friends with his second account as well. I just want to be able to confirm it. Is there any way that I can view all of the content by using URLs or special links, etc? I don't really want to hack into his account, I just want to see it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:45 AM

if you know his phone number or email address he associated with that account you can.

So, first check what email and/or phone is of that account.

You can enter suspected one in 'forgot password' before logging in.

If it shows that account you want after entering phone or email, then OK!

Now enter that email or phone in 'login page' and enter any wrong password.

Now they will give you link for one-time login link. Enter where you want to receive it.

Now open link that you received on email/phone.

You will be logged in without making any changes to, or without knowing his password.

Do what you want!

Be sure to remove message with link that you received on email or phone.
Also remove it from the trash folder if you use gmail or similar email, because it first is put in there when you remove it. Meaning remove it from inbox ( or junk or spam) and from trash.

REMEMBER: YOU NEED ACCESS TO CONNECTED EMAIL OR PHONE!

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:53 AM

You Can Not View all Private Content On His Facebook Account What you Cant See on His Facebook is Restricted the Only Way to View it is If you Some How Get Access to His Account Which is Not Legal if you Feel He is Cheating on you i Would Go to Him and Talk to Him About it
04-28-2014, 01:57 AM

here´s a program to hack fb
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xutt63...cebook.zip