This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex is dating another girl?
04-28-2014, 01:36 AM
My ex is dating another girl?
Ok so I dated this guy 2 1/2 years ago when I was 14 he was almost 18. Im 16 now. I lost my virginity to him a month into the relationship and I was his first. We did oral too. It was the second date. Now he is dating another girl they have been dating 10 months shes 19 and he's 20. I think they probably have had sex so i wrote on her facebook "hey slut, you like his penis in you don't you? Haha whore you just love for him to tongue you." "I'm glad I'm not a slut like you."No I'm not jealous i dated another guy last year and had sex with him too so I have moved on. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:44 AM

im 31 and he is getting more action then me

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:52 AM

I think it was a bad idea to post that on her Facebook because he will see and your being much younger will show how immature that is
04-28-2014, 01:56 AM

What&#x27;s your question? If you&#x27;re not jealous then let him date her. Honestly, it sounds like you&#x27;re jealous. It sounds like you&#x27;re an immature girl who wants what she can&#x27;t have. Let him be child. He obviously does not have the same feelings for you anymore. He&#x27;s older and more mature and wants to date a girl around his age. Leave him alone and start growing up.
04-28-2014, 02:03 AM

Well you say your not jealous but you sound jealous. What was the point in that? You guys dated 2 1/2 years ago that was a long time ago... why do you care if he sleeps with other girls by now.. you even said you slept with someone. Relax don't have to be so dramatic online