This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After downloading iOS7 on my iPhone, the sound on my Instagram vids and snap chat don't work?
04-28-2014, 01:47 AM
After downloading iOS7 on my iPhone, the sound on my Instagram vids and snap chat don't work?
Whenever I record videos on Instagram and snap chat, the sound doesn't work? I can hear other peoples videos on both apps, but I just can't hear it when I record myself. Now, the past 2 or 3 days, my snap chat hasn't been working. Every time I press the app, it will open for like 10 seconds (or less), then quit. What can I do to fix both problems?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:51 AM

Your problem is having an iPhone.

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:54 AM

Turn phone on and off
04-28-2014, 02:02 AM

Turn your phone on and off, yes, but if that hasn't helped, honestly, delete the apps and reinstall them from the iTunes store to see if that helps. Either that or wait for a new update, which would probably fix the problem. If you can, back them up to the iCloud first! Good luck Smile
04-28-2014, 02:10 AM

well i went to an apple store for this today and this is how it is; the ios was downloaded by half a billion people in a matter 5 days. meaning the servers were overloaded ergo the ios may have not been completely installed or not installed correctly. You essentially have to download or re install your iphone and make sure you have a back up in the cloud.