This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with me?
04-28-2014, 01:50 AM
What is wrong with me?
I have friends, I am active, I get good grades (not "I have no life" grades, but not "I don't care about the future" grades either), I dress nice, I have a car (not that it really matters), I have a job, I grew up playing sports, I hang around "popular" people, and I am 18.

I have had 1 girlfriend in my life, she was really pretty, but we dated when I was a sophomore in high school. Now I'm a senior...

Girls don't really talk to me at school other than my friends girlfriends or in group projects.

I post a picture on Facebook or Instagram, and it either gets 2 likes or like 10-15 family/ guy friends like it.

I am 6 foot, 160 pounds. I consider myself alright looking. Read the descriptions/ scenarios above and feel free to look up "cplaskerr" on Instagram for a few pictures of me and just tell me straight up. What do you think? Males and Females. Thanks
http://instagram.com/cplaskerr

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:58 AM

There's nothing wrong with you, you're just really young and not yet even somewhat sure of yourself, hence the question, "What is wrong with me?"
Look at it another way: The only reason some of us had girlfriends by the time we were 18 was because we lowered our standards.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply