This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are these affiliate survey programs called?
04-28-2014, 01:51 AM
What are these affiliate survey programs called?
What are those programs called where you can put surveys on your site, to where if someone visits your website and wants to download something, it makes them take a survey first and you get paid for each survey?

I already know of many survey affiliate programs. But I don't know where to find the types that pop up before someone can download something. What's the name of those types of programs so I can google for some different ones? Someone said "CPA Programs" but is there any other name for them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:51 AM

CPA Gateways is another term you may see used.

The distinction between Affiliate and CPA programs:

Affiliates get a percentage of sales they secure
CAP offers just require some user action often short of making a purchase, like signing up for a sample or filling in a loan application.

Other offers like the too common 'free iPad' are also pushing typically 13 different CPA offers.

It's harder to be approved for CPA promotion since it's easier to commit fraud, generally they give you a telephone survey asking about your marketing experience, mainly confirming that you are legitimate.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply