This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I talk to my old friend?
04-28-2014, 01:55 AM
How do I talk to my old friend?
Hey I know this question sounds stupid but I have a pretty weird feeling which I'm a very-shy-person.I'm too shy to talk to other people not including my family/close friends/classmates.Okay back to the question,I had a bestfriend but she already moved out to different school.I don't know if she still assume me as her best friend because we haven't talk to each other (A year after we become best friend).As I said,I'm "very-shy-person" I couldn't talk to her why I kept myself silence.Actually there were many friends of her who she hang out with and I felt that I can't force her to always be at my side .I want the best for her then thats why I didn't talk to her and let her to be with her favourite friends.The thing is,I want to talk to her via Facebook because I misses her so much but I don't know how to start it.She always offline..I'd appreciate even a long answer Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:59 AM

Wow,you have a unique feeling.Do you have her phone number? Maybe you can call her anytime you want.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply