This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I defriended her on Facebook so why would she talk to me?
04-28-2014, 01:59 AM
I defriended her on Facebook so why would she talk to me?
I used to work with her, there were times when I kinda liked her, stopped working with her a couple years, and a couple months ago I defriended her on Facebook (I started flashing back to times when it was apparent she just wasn't that into me, when she had blown me off at times). Anyway I was with a friend the other night at a restaurant and she happened to be working there, she went near us, waved briefly and talked very briefly. She asked me where I was working these days and I told her and said that it would make her want to kill herself doing that. She mentioned how she was much happier doing her current job. I said that her job seems more interesting than mine and then she brought up again how it would make her want to kill herself and then she said cya later basically. Then her co-worker who she was talking to, whenever she walked through an area that had a view of us would make this smile like she knew something about me. To me this means absolutely nothing but if I defriended someone or they defriended me I would try to avoid interaction with them at all costs.
Julia I'm not sure how she was the more mature adult in the conversation. I've never flaked out numerous times when I was supposed to meet someone at a bar.
George I'm actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet, but if you want to label me based on one paragraph, feel free.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:07 AM

Could be she wants to catch up on old times face to face, rather than FB, OR.......... She cannot get over you !

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:17 AM

I take it you're into Facebook....
No biggy
04-28-2014, 02:22 AM

If someone defriended me on facebook. I would not ignore them over something like that. The internet is not in control of my negativity over that. I don't base things on that. I think this woman probably made you feel bad. She was so nice to you with her friendliness at the restaurant. That, she probably acted more like the mature adult.
04-28-2014, 02:28 AM

Maybe she's nicer than you are. Perhaps you're making too big a deal about this. Perhaps Face Book doesn't control her life. She's probably a nicer person than you realize.