This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else feel this way about people who blog?
04-28-2014, 02:01 AM
Does anyone else feel this way about people who blog?
Let me start off with: Please don't be offended. I'm just asking if anyone else feels this way after reading certain blogs or even after having their own blog.

Okay, so recently I have read quite a few blogs. I haven't followed anyone, but an article will come up after searching for something on google, you know? So anyway, I was reading a couple. Then I felt like all of the people typing were coming across as 'big-headed'. Am I getting ahead of myself? It just seems like they think they're better than everyone and are free to express their opinion without potentially hurting other human's feelings.

Am I getting the wrong idea? And please, don't take offense to this if you are a blogger. If you are a blogger, do you feel like you have had a confidence boost since getting your work out there?

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM

You can't lump all 'bloggers' into one big group and ask if they are all big-headed. Each person is different. Some are egoists without the blog, some are egoists because of the blog, and some are perfectly modest people with wonderful blogs. You find a little bit of everything.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:13 AM

not Only have I gotten confidence boost I've managed to retire early using Google Adsense on my linked Blogs
04-28-2014, 02:15 AM

No offense taken.

However, if someone is like that on the blog, he's almost certainly like that *off* the blog, for the same reason that there are no Internet trolls who are actually kind and loving individuals: the additional layer of insulation enables them to do things they'd love to do in Real Life but don't have the stones to.

I am much better at blogging now than I was 18 years ago, though this doesn't necessarily mean I'm good at it. Smile
04-28-2014, 02:21 AM

in my opinion their all egoist with nothing better to do then insult the majority of the worlds population minus a selct few.