This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend won't stop talking to girls and liking their pictures on FB?
04-28-2014, 02:10 AM
My boyfriend won't stop talking to girls and liking their pictures on FB?
He made me delete my facebook as he got so angry and jealous about me having one yet he will not delete his own. We have been a bit bumpy lately and on a break, he told me we should start again and take it slow. He still has se's single on fb, talks to every girl, and likes every single girl's pics, all of them, any girl he's friends with on fb and I click on their pics he's liked them all. He tells me "its nothing" A while ago while I still had FB he blocked me. Iv caught him before talking to girls on their. Iv spoken to him and told him how upset this makes me feel and he dosent care he continues acting the bachelor on FB while telling me he loves me. I truly want to end it with him as its been ongoing and he dosent care that it upsets me yet he wont even let me have a facebook. It hurts that he;s acting single on fb, liking so many girls pics and talking to them. its so childish I know, but it could be a pre warning for a cheater? please tell me your thoughts. He's very jealous of me having one as I am a fashion model and he didn't like the male attention I was getting even though I never gave him a reason not to trust me Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:18 AM

Hmmm...single status on FB...then he's not serious about you.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:28 AM

None of that is fair on you.
He sounds like a prick to be honest.
Make yourself a new facebook... And break up with him!
04-28-2014, 02:30 AM

It depends on if these girls are his friends and if they are he should tell you but if you feel he is cheating you should confront him about it.Not in a bad way ,just sit down and talk about it.
04-28-2014, 02:33 AM

He sounds like a dick. Ditch him. You'll just get trampled on by him if you don't end things with him soon. I'm sorry, it hurts, but you have to do it.

And seriously? Telling you to delete your Facebook, and he doesn't even delete his? Major asshole.

Sorry about that...but I think it would be better for you if you found someone who really cares for you.
04-28-2014, 02:41 AM

Break up with him ASAP and stay as far away from him as possible! He has no respect for you and he does not care that he is hurting your feelings. You don't need to tolerate this nonsense!! you deserve much better.
04-28-2014, 02:44 AM

HOLLY NUGGETS! He has no respect for you? Why are you on a break with him, when thats all he's every been doing! You deserve

much more then that pathetic bf of yours! A girl should be treated with dignity and honour (especially when a gf has a bf) He is hiding things from you and blocking you in every direction not only facebook! You have to break up with him! You can't get through this on your own and he is a lying fuck! You're beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have you! Understood? BREAK UP! Omg your crazy too let this all happen<3 be strong and don't let him control you! He doesn't own you! Those are red FLAGS! Listen you HAVE to break up with him!
04-28-2014, 02:48 AM

your boyfriend is an asshole. who is he to tell you that you cant have FB while he can flirt with any girl that he wants on the SAME social network. the main question is, why did you listen to him? he has serious trust and jealousy issues, and yes there is a HUGE chance that he will cheat on you the first chance he gets if he hasnt already. he doesnt respect you or value your relationship, i dont think that he even actually takes you to be his girlfriend otherwise he would have told other girls to back off, but instead he is the one initiating contact with them. the first thing you should do is get your FB back, and if he gets angry, give him one last chance and tell him to delete his account FIRST. if he doesnt, then thats his loss and end the relationship and block him. you have to respect and stand up for yourself no matter the situation.
i hope this helps girly and best of luck!
04-28-2014, 02:49 AM

ditch the man bitch.
04-28-2014, 02:50 AM

Dump him. He's a controlling jerk
When he told you to delete your Facebook you should have told him to Sod Off and dumped him
He has no respect for you, he doesn't love you