This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
That is my story.. i want need your help... what i need to do?
04-28-2014, 02:10 AM
That is my story.. i want need your help... what i need to do?
I have a different kind of story... of my life its about my relation with GIRL FRIEND

My girlfriend and me have been together for over 6 months now she left me because she is not love me. Now i m telling
I still really love my girl friend n think my GF was also love me because she always told me that she love me. In relation my i m really honest with my girl friend i gave respect her always. but in our school group she always ignored me. she really like to spend time with my friend and group. she never look me in group... she having nice look and my personality is not so good actually i m not deserving for her . But when she was purpose me i told her that i m not deserving for her she can choose any one in the class group but she wanted to be committed with me. Then we started our relationship i followed my relation with honestly and with respect. She was also really exited in starting in relation.. And after the 2 month response of her on text went down whe just talk in text n some time on call. She Always Heart me because she having so many friends on facebook and school she was really like to spend own time with these friend and i was just the became other friend for her. I was always giving full attention for her in life i was always reply her for text in any condition it was no matter that what m i doing (I M BUSY OR NOT). She always told me that u always reply my text its really good... She did so many mistake in relation n hearting me but did not realize to her that i was heart and i m upset for her. during the upsetness i was present my self with happy face i was showing her that i m happy with u. But when did any mistake she never compromise with my mistake and never accept my apologize. When i was completely depress about then she was told me i m giving u final chance.. In relationship i did just 2 mistake in 3 months but realized my mistake with my heart and deeply apologize for my mistake. But she never realized own mistake but when i realizing her mistake she accept but not with heart. Even she blamed me that i m so sentimental, possessive, overprotective boy. after that all this talk i apologize for i blamed her... when i annoyed to her she never convenience me too much because i did not want that she feel i m so hearting her. So i was self convenience my self. She always told me that i m and her friends are keeping both important in her life. 50-50 she so many best friend in her friend list A BOY he is really good friend of her she told me THE BOY and me keeping position in my life. but she was giving more importance me then me. But i endured that think with heart and really feel so grifed but i tried that she did not realize that i m grief because i did not want that she feel upset feel that i m so RUDE person. during 2-3 month when we on text so was not the only person who that time talk with her on text. She was always find my mistake in relationship. for blamed me i m always asked to her that ARE U HAPPY WITH ME DO WANT ANY THINK FROM ME ANY CHANGE ETC. but she reply no i m happy with u . but she was never ask me that i m happy or not want any think.

One i was sitting with THE BOY because he was also is my good friend.. and that day i drunk with THE BOY because that time she text talk with me on text but she also talk with THE BOY on text she wrote to THE BOY that how r u my life Smile and THE BOY REPLY FINE SEXXYYY I shoked that time for this grifness i drunk too much. And my family caught me in drunk condition. i broke the trust of my family because of my girl friend. when i asked to her that u should not talk like that with THE BOY. she reply me u did not trust he just good my friend. n believe on her. But when my girl friend know about that i drunk last night she told me take my swear that u drunk last night i was reply yes but take but i drunk by mistake. i did not want be drunk. But THE BOY told her truth that i drunk. Then she annoyed again me i really apologize to her for my mistake i was upset because i broke the trust my family and my girl friend. but never forgive me.. after 4 days it was my birth day she was not because she was going to celebrate my birthday because she was going with group to enjoy.. on birth day trip she ignored me completely even she was griffing me... she completely ignore me. at ending of the told her that i want to with u she replied that she would talk me on night i was waiting for her she came after the calling her. she did not remember that i was waiting, when she was come she talk with me with bad mood. After the some time she told me. I DONT LOVE U. BECAUSE YOU CHANGE. i really requested her that please do not leave me on birth day please i was crying that time. finally i asked to her that why r u leave me she was reply i do not know... i told her please tell me the reason. I was requesting her till 3 days.. after 4 days she replied and TEXT ME THAT I LOVE THA BOY NOT U ANY MORE. Because i was guilt in relationship. PLZ HELP ME WHAT I DO.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:16 AM

I did a slip read for you. The card is the Moon. It brought me thoughts of regained stability that must be in two waxing of the Moon.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply