This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did Sting Say Anything About Ultimate Warrior's Passing?
04-28-2014, 02:17 AM
Did Sting Say Anything About Ultimate Warrior's Passing?
They were friends and broke into the wrestling business together, even performing as a tag team before each found success as singles. There's lots of comments by people who never knew the man. But Sting must have had his own thoughts too. What were they?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:25 AM

I remember his name being on the list of names that flooded 411mania when the Warrior passed, but I didn't read what he (or any of them) had to say about it. Check it out for yourself. Considering Sting's demeanor, I'm sure he had some words of condolence for the Warrior family.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:26 AM

Yes. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014...-ultimate/
04-28-2014, 02:29 AM

Yes, Sting posted comments on his Facebook Page.
04-28-2014, 02:37 AM

He posted some nice words about Warrior on his facebook and twitter and released a picture of them together that was from the 80s
04-28-2014, 02:42 AM

Yes. He said, "Ultimate Warrior has gone back to hell where people think he is smart and funny." Then he said something about the Easter Bunny being his lord and savior and he reminded everyone to sign up for the new WWE Network.