This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no one is answering my question?
04-28-2014, 02:21 AM
no one is answering my question?
No one is answering my question?
I don't understand my ex's actions?well my brother added my ex on facebook about a month ago and only today has he accepted him.

My ex tried to speak to me a couple of time the other week, sometimes i replied sometimes i didn't. He wanted to buy me a birthday present, at first i said he had no reason to but i was nice about it and nice to him in the end. But i still ignored him when he asked me about playing games together and stuff. Shortly after this he said his mum has had a stroke, i suspect this was a reason to not speak to me again or to see if i was ignoring him and would reply to that. He seemed to be breaking up with his new girlfriend and then when he told me his mum had a stroke and i replied to that but had ignored him before he seemed to make it up with his gf. Since then he hasn't spoke to me apart from to say goodnight that night and he put up a status saying 'if im ignoring you its probably because i am, i'm with my phone 24/7.' After this he made it so only i cannot see when he was last online, he then put up a status saying everyone message him because he has lost all his numbers, he kept this up for several days and now has changed his status to 'if i ignore you, it probably cause i am , i'm with my phone 24/7.' I noticed now he's added my brother on facebook that he has removed all traces of me from his facebook, before he had removed some when he added his new gf but now after that week he has removed everything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:30 AM

There is nothing to understand,Its time to grieve and move on.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:37 AM

Maybe he is taking it slowly and he wants to talk to your brother and get all cool with him before making a move on you, though that about his mom having a stroke, you were in a relationship with him ask yourself this, does he have a sick and twisted side? if he doesn't then why would he lie about his mom having a stroke. And maybe he now realises that you care about him, but don't want to be with him, though you don't know what his new girlfriends reaction was when he told her his mom had had a stroke.