This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I sell my idea to Facebook?
04-28-2014, 02:25 AM
How do I sell my idea to Facebook?
I have a really great idea that I would like to develop and sell to Facebook. How would I go about doing this?
I need tips on presenting my idea, the right people to contact, anything helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:27 AM

Facebook will be glad to steal it.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:35 AM

I think you should make a website first. Then you will contact facebook about your idea. If you wonder why I said "you should make a website first" because you will have a "copy right" by you that you come up the idea.
04-28-2014, 02:44 AM

I like Kong's idea haha, i'm mean this is all about money, and if u watch the social network u would know how good they are in making money, so u better take no change of risk, make yourself a copy right, then contact them Wink
04-28-2014, 02:53 AM

go to the help centre bit when you click account
and find the email for facebook customer services
04-28-2014, 02:56 AM

My concept is a family line. Its a line where only your family members be able to talk, comment or just add an opinion. It gives you updates on upcoming family events. And also its An Icon under their profile list with their current number. And new addresses to new locations at an istant and you can make it safe, cause everyone will have a code to enter the family chat line. YOU will know whose your family member by who invites you or u invite!