This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY CRUSH REJECTED MY FRIEND REQUEST ON FB?
04-28-2014, 02:27 AM
MY CRUSH REJECTED MY FRIEND REQUEST ON FB?
OMG! Sad I added him on my fake fb profile..what do I do now?!? Sad

the reason i didnt add him on my real profile was in case THIS happened! i dont wanna screw things up in real life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:34 AM

Does he know that that was your profile? If he doesn't know you then of course he won't accept it.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:42 AM

so if he didnt know it was you then what is the problem?
04-28-2014, 02:49 AM

If you're using a fake profile with a different name and picture, then he probably doesn't add people he doesn't know. Plus do not use tactics like fake profiles and such, it never works.
04-28-2014, 02:55 AM

He probably has no bloody idea who this fake account IS. I don't add people that I don't know.
04-28-2014, 02:57 AM

If its a your fake profile why would you even care? Surely you wouldn't want him to add anyone and everyone.
04-28-2014, 03:02 AM

I would have to say if you requested him with a name he is not familiar with then it could be a sign he only wants people close to him on his friends list. If your fake FB page has your real name and he rejected you maybe he just feels he does not know you well enough. This could be viewed as positive because this could be a chance for you to get to know him better. It could be he is talking to someone and does not want to have you listed to cause problems. Guys typically try not to be involved with drama so they try to prevent it the best they can. On the other hand if he knows you and yet he still denied you he may not be interested in you at this time and I stress this time because things change. If this is the case then forget him and move on most guys want a chase and do not realize what could have been until it is no longer available. Good luck!
04-28-2014, 03:09 AM

Do you REALLY need a fake fb profile? What's that gonna do?

What if he were to get to know you on the fake one, he would eventually have to know it's fake, and even worse, if he found out it was you behind the profile he'd hate you for it. So if you ask me, that's what would screw things up.

Who cares if he rejected your request.....Facebook isn't real life, it hardly means anything. It wasn't even YOU to begin with! It's silly to be upset over that. How old are you....?!

Delete the pointless fake profile and get on your real one. You should get to know him better in person before even requesting him. That way he would accept you.
04-28-2014, 03:15 AM

If he rejected you on your fake account, that only means one thing - He doesn't accept people he doesn't know.
If he knows you personally, then I don't see anything wrong with just adding him up on your real account. Just act casual, unless you want him to know you have a crush on him. Smile