This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP with an eBay return?
04-28-2014, 02:28 AM
HELP with an eBay return?
I received an item from eBay and want to send it back, so I messaged the seller asking if it would be okay for me to return the item, and that I was happy to pay any extra postage costs. I didn't quite understand the instructions I received in the response:

"Please send postage price is on postage label on your parcel to my email address with PayPal , it's stated in my business information ,and please post it ASAP"

What do they mean, and how do I do this? I'm not skilled with paypal.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:35 AM

I assume the seller wants you to refund them the original postage as well as pay for the return postage. This isn't normally done on returns, but you volunteered to pay for extra postage costs.

So, get the postage amount off the original label as directed, then login to PayPal, select the "send money" option and follow the instructions. You will need the seller's email address, you can get it from the original transaction details in PayPal if you can't find it anywhere else.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply