This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I recently launched a website How do I increase unique visitors?
04-28-2014, 02:29 AM
I recently launched a website How do I increase unique visitors?
So I've launched a website (http://www.guyanafire.com) a few days ago and I've been getting good results (1500+ page views) but while page views are high the amount of unique visitors are still below 100. How can I increase this number of unique visitors? And does it matter if a website isn't visually appealing as long as there's quality content?

P.S the website is located at http://www.guyanafire.com

Thanks in advance for your help,

Dennis Christiani

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:37 AM

The design of the website is very important, but it's true: "Content is king!". You can increase your visitors by promoting your website on social media, forums, stumbleupon, etc. It's free and effective. Good luck!

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:43 AM

You can build our your expert platform. If you take the time to build it out like the top 3 solution providers in your niche, not the graphics and fancy stuff, that can be added later but the high level products and solutions you provide. The high level expert content with your own opinions in the content on a regular basis. I would recommend to do a little everyday even though you don't finish. If you're repurposing ust restart again the next day to finish on what you started the first day. Keep going and get as much expert level content as you can out there. You'll eventually have more content quality and be seen as the authority. Digg in and learn everything you can teach on. Online or in books or trainings. It's not about driving traffic. It's what goes into the website that attracts them and moves them to what you're providing. Your emails should give them a birds eye view of how good your product is. Do some research and find out how that traffic source likes to get their product. Audio, video or text. Steamline your site to meet that traffic sources wants and needs to profit from any traffic you get. Concentrating on more traffic is not good. Concentrate on getting referrals. Quality traffic gets repeat buyers for life. But it starts with your site.
04-28-2014, 02:47 AM

Use SEO techniques to tap into the vast stream of free search engine traffic.

A good general guide to SEO :: http://www.amazon.com/DIY-SEO-Internet-M...494361868/
04-28-2014, 02:53 AM

For increasing the traffic on your website, use SMO (social media optimization). Facebook, twitter, stumbleupon, delicious, flickr, digg, reddit, etc are some of famous social sites. Create a fan page and update it with information regarding your business in daily basis. Post articles in forums and blog. Have keyword enriched content. Its most important for a website.
04-28-2014, 02:55 AM

To improve your traffic :
1. Try to fetch social traffic by facebook/ youtube
2. post more and more content.
3. Do proper onpage/ offpage seo