This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why am I always feel disappointed by men: lgbt?
10-15-2012, 09:08 PM
why am I always feel disappointed by men: lgbt?
I want to know how come every guy I meet i seem to chase away or scare off. Im really tired of it, and my so called bestfriend didnt make it any better. okay so heres the story, I was waiting on my bestfriend to respond to me and see if he wanted to hang out (I also like this guy as in a crush), but apparently he doesn't even want to do that. so just a few seconds ago he posts on his facebook page that he was at a gay club with his friend who is a girl. Let me remind you that his boyfriend just broke up with him. So a and after the break up he started feeling depressed and down and as soon as he does we talk about it and then he tells me all these things and he makes me feel sad, so this is where the story began. We were talking every night this week. On top of all that, I was trying to help him overcome this depression while he was down. Its just makes me feel like less of a human being to see that the guy that I had a crush on for atleast 7 months now was still not noticing me at all, and I;m frustrated. Now this happend to every guy I've ever wanted to go out with and its frustrating to me. I just fear I will lose him as a friend and that he wont even give me a chance to be in his life as his partner. Im tired of being in the friend zone if you know what I mean. so can someone give me some tips on how to get him to be interested in me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:17 PM

The only advice I have is that you have to be bold and tell him. If he doesn't know you are interested, you will always be in the friend zone. Nothing comes without its risks and when it comes to love you have to either risk it all or always finish second. Sorry, but I don't think there is an easier answer.

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:17 PM

You seem like a whiner and a loser. If everyone rejects you, the problem is clearly you. You are the one constant. So it should be obvious that you will always be alone and unhappy. Many decades of loneliness and unhappiness. If I was doomed to being that unhappy, I would kill myself. I am not telling you to do that, I am just saying I could not bare such a fate. But perhaps you will learn to like being alone and unloved.

However, you cannot make someone like you. If that is what you are hoping for, you have a false hope. Until you change to being someone other than who you are right now, you are destined to be alone.