This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to track some ones IP address on Facebook in these circumstances?
04-28-2014, 02:34 AM
How to track some ones IP address on Facebook in these circumstances?
There is some one on Facebook that has been posting mean stuff about people. It is an unknown account with no information about anything. They have one picture which is a mobile phone screen capture. I was jut wondering is I possible for me to find out the Facebook accounts IP address with this little information ( I don't even know the email.)
If not is there any other way I can get on the account with this little info or are there any other ways I can expose them without reporting them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:35 AM

nope nope nope... facebook wont let you do that so easy ... =) have fun trying without doing any computing network course
even if you find his IP what you gunna do? blow his computer up? its illegal kid

just report/flag him and block him from your page...

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:39 AM

Without a bunch of advanced knowledge the answer is no. Facebook themselves can view everything that account is doing and from where but as a separate user you will be lucky to catch any of that information. The best thing to do is simply report it to Facebook and if it is severe enough or a fraudulent account it will get banned. If that person continues and recreates accounts Facebook can level even greater bans and link back to the original user's main account and block that.
04-28-2014, 02:46 AM

Hi,

I know this isn't what you may want to hear, but please don't - if you have a problem / issue / complaint, report directly to FB,( Who obviously have to note / keep all IP's) or even your local police ( who easily track IP's )

Otherwise block, flag and report - do everything but not the 'try and get them yourself' action - it is not the way.

There are ways, but then you'll end up actually being in the wrong ( so to speak ) and to actually want to get into someones account?, is breaking the law. Not a wise idea....
04-28-2014, 02:49 AM

You Can Not Find Out Anyones IP Address on Facebook That is Not Disclosed to the Public Only Facebook Admin and the Police Can Access That

Even If you Were Able to Get a Hold of it it Wont Tell you Much it Will Only Tell you What City and State There in and There ISP thats it