This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird to initiate a conversation with a celebrity on twitter?
10-15-2012, 09:08 PM
Is it weird to initiate a conversation with a celebrity on twitter?
I'm following a couple of celebrities on twitter, and they just seem so chill with talking to their fans. I don't want to talk to them so I can name drop or anything, but having a conversation would be cool, you know?
So, is there any kind of Twitter etiquette for this kind of thing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:17 PM

alot of celebrities have twitters so they can talk to their fans. like justin bieber how he always replies, DMs, and follows fans. Depending on the popularity of the celebrity it can be hard or easy to get their attentnion. It's not weird at all.

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:17 PM

No...I think it's perfectly normal and my friends who have Twitter, do try and talk to some celebrities. They leave them emails and other things you can do on Twitter- sorry, I am not familiar with Twitter, so I don't know what you can do on there, lol. But sometimes, the celebrities don't reply back, because they're very busy and have lot of emails and other things. I think it's cool and not weird at all. If I had twitter, I would try and talk to Zac Efron- because I love him and I think he's just gorgeous and also Mariah Carey- because she's my favourite singer and I love her voice <3

Best Wishes Smile