This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For SEO short URL works Or Long once ?
04-28-2014, 02:37 AM
For SEO short URL works Or Long once ?
I would like to know if short URL are best for SEO or long onces ?
What is best for google and yahoo Search engine ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:45 AM

Short URL's good for SEO. But couple of other factors also need to be consider, with poor content, architecture and so on.. you cant compete with rich long URL pages.

To address your query short URL's work better than Longer.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:52 AM

Game is not for short or long URL structure but make sure what keywords you are using in your URL structure you have included your content and your title and your meta tags and headings. If you have included as the above, then no matter in long URL. but if you have long URL and the keywords you have included in your URL and not uses in your content and headings and meta tags and in your tilte then it is better to remove this keyword from your URL and be short it because at this point your short URL will work better than the long one. I think you have understand what I am trying to explain. By the way if you have any doubt then follow the source below which contains the URL structure points too in On page Optimization for blogs.