This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I make a separate FB page just for my baby son's pics?
04-28-2014, 02:40 AM
Should I make a separate FB page just for my baby son's pics?
Thinking of doing that , inviting only certain friends and family, and only revisiting my main FB page for other stuff...ie political discussion. What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:47 AM

Or, you can not put your poor sons photos on an online website where anyone including the government can look at your little kid.

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:53 AM

I'm a single man, so I hate babies. Any babies

I find so disgusting newly mothers posting pictures of their offspring on FB
04-28-2014, 03:00 AM

sure but dont make the facebook account under your child's name. and make it private with no embarrassing photos
04-28-2014, 03:05 AM

I thought about doing the same thing because I was worried about certain people seeing his pictures but instead I took those people off my page and only have people on there now who I do not care at all about. If you play games and add a lot of people you may want to do that or get a photo bucket account to share them with just friends and family.
04-28-2014, 03:09 AM

I don't put pics of my kids on Facebook or allow anyone else to do so. Facebook is notoriously shady with their privacy setting (mark zuckerberg's personal page was just hacked) so there's no guarantee that private truly means that.