This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I add him on fb?
04-28-2014, 02:48 AM
Should I add him on fb?
I met this guy whilst staying with my brother (he lives in another country) and I made out with him at what I guess you could call a party. My brother doesnt know him or that we kissed. My brother is 24, the guy was 22 and I am 16 but I look and act a lot older than my age (He knew how old I was and we talked about age before we kissed and that was all we did). I want to add him on fb - I dont have some kid crush or anything like that though. Should I add him or would that be weird/creepy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:51 AM

It wouldn't be weird or creepy at all, and I know how you feel. I added a crush on fb, and then we dated for a while. And if he declines it, then you will know that he finds a bit strange, but really theres nothing wrong with it. Hope I helped!! <3<3 Smile

Ads

04-28-2014, 02:59 AM

There is no problem with adding him, but in my perspective I feel as though its weird because your brother might notice your friends with him and ask why you&#x27;ve added him.