This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If people get harassed so much on Twitter why use it?
04-28-2014, 02:52 AM
If people get harassed so much on Twitter why use it?
I have heard horrible stories of people getting trolled on Facebook, Twitter & other social media & some even committing suicide!

So why go on it? Why have an account & open the door to a whole new world of pain? Why even allow random strangers to contact you that way, if true friends & family want to contact you then tell them ur n.o & email address.

I know that if one doesn't want an account then they can still get harassed in real life but I would much rather even be beaten up in real life than consent to that kind of rubbish online by having an account.

I absolutely refuse to take part in social media sites till they have an options to make them completely secure & safer with more privacy settings.

So I'd like to know why do people choose to have them even if they get bullied?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:58 AM

Because they want to? I guess bullies will always find a way.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:04 AM

Hi the world is full of people some just like to needed and so become victims. others just like to control.
so in society we have the controllers and the controlled. some just don't see how dangerous the cesspool of human kind are and why staying away from such sites is what most should do.