This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my facebook friends to join the page I created without them knowing I created it?
10-15-2012, 09:09 PM
How do I get my facebook friends to join the page I created without them knowing I created it?
I created a Facebook Page and its anonymous. I want my facebook friends to join it, but if i say "hey, join this page" they will know I created it. So how do I get them to join without them figuring out I was the creator?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:17 PM

On your Page, the "Suggest to Friends" button would appear if you're the owner or fan of that Page.

When you use that button, it would be like you're just a fan, suggesting to your friend to join that Page.

So I doubt your friend would know you created that Page unless you use your name as the Page title.

Extras:
Send a message to your friend, tell them what's cool, whatever and why you want them to join. Write it like when you're telling them about your favorite tv show, etc, you know with that I'm a fan tone? Send them this message BEFORE you send them the Page suggestion. Your friend would then be more likely to accept the suggestion.

Someone wrote about this tips awhile ago. I've never use it but according to the author it works great. Just thought I should mention it here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply