This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recommendations for a great SEO program?
04-28-2014, 02:57 AM
Recommendations for a great SEO program?
I'm trying to find a highly efficient and reputable SEO (Search Engine Optimizer) for my website. I'd like to improve traffic flow and customers. I'm tired of the marketing schemes that purposely mislead buyers. Are there any software programs that have proven results for increasing web traffic? If so, what are they?

I know the tools provided by Google are effective, but I need a program that goes in-depth and tells me which pages need fixing, which keywords are effective, etc. I've researched SEO Suite and IBP, but those also came with negative views.

Software with a consensus on its reliability would be greatly appreciated. If it works, then cost isn't a factor.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 02:59 AM

How about just making relevant content that readers want instead of forgetting what a pronoun is and filling your paragraphs with keywords? Then try to promote the site via your facebook, twitter etc.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:07 AM

I always out source my SEO to http://www.rankpay.com/1071.html

This way I can concentrate on great fresh content. The good thing about this company is that there are no set up fees and you only start paying when you are in the top 30+ for your given search terms.

I hope they can help you.
04-28-2014, 03:17 AM

Hmm... it depense what you really want. There are a lot of good SEO software... but also a lot of shit. I do submissions and link exchange only manual. The only software I use is Serp
04-28-2014, 03:21 AM

You can try a software program like this: http://marketing.searchen.com which points out on page changes which are required or other related web site problems which are suggested to be resolved, but you still need to have a working knowledge of solving the issues otherwise you may be stuck. I still do not think that software programs (any I've ever come accross) will be the equivilent of someone who understands SEO to take part in the operation, management, and development of the web site. How a site is run and managed overall is of great importance to the sites success.
04-28-2014, 03:22 AM

here is one thing that helped me a lot flooding my website with traffic,read the full description and contact the service provider
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280754456593?ssP...1555.l2649
04-28-2014, 03:26 AM

Two words - market samurai.

It is free and is used by all of the top internet marketers for their sites.
04-28-2014, 03:35 AM

Getting SEO Software? Get ready to learn SEO a-to-z!

If you have already made up your mind about doing SEO yourself with SEO tools, then get ready to learn SEO the way that you'd never have to if you hired an SEO consultant. Note that I am not pitching for consultants here - unless you have a solid referral for an SEO service provider - stay away from them as the risk of being misled (and ripped off) is so much greater than with any SEO tools, even most expensive ones.

Think of it this way: now I am an SEO consultant, now it's ME who is in charge of my site's SEO and I need some tools to help me with that. I also need to learn about SEO principles to take full advantage of these tools and make some sort of site promotion strategy (as SEO tools are merely tools, they don't decide for me - I do).

Getting SEO software? - Make sure you set your expectations right!

Next, if you are already shopping around for SEO software, you will notice that nearly all providers tell you that it will be easy to do SEO with their products and that you will have top rankings very soon.

When you read such stuff, please understand that it is no more than marketing speak. Of course software providers won't go out and tell you "pal, our tools take time to get used to and you have to spend quite some time learning about SEO". But that's the reality - any SEO program that has lots of features demands lots of mental effort on the user's part - otherwise you end up spending money on a program, miss out on more than half of its features simply because you don't know how to put them to use. Soon enough you become disillusioned with the program because you aren't seeing your site ranking #1 for your target search term as the marketing copy promised.

Getting SEO software? - Get ready to invest!

And my last word of advice: good SEO tools are not cheap - get ready to spend if you want results. The key thing to understand is that SEO software is tied to search engine algo's. And search engines are one of the most complex mechanisms ever created.

The more search engines the tools support, the harder it is to maintain them. Why? Because it's been tested and documented that search engines change their algorithms approximately 400 times per year. On average, that's more than one search algo change per day. Multiply by all the search engines that the software supports - and software providers have quite a bit of work to do to keep the software working, and working accurately at that.

So yes, accuracy is the key when it comes to SEO tools, and accurate tools that support various search engines cost quite a bit. Now, they are cheaper than consultant fees but they are far from free.

Also, as you will learn, there are online and desktop SEO programs. There are pros and cons to using either of these but while all online tools have monthly online subscription fees, many desktop tools have them too. Why? Because both cloud and desktop based tools still have to interact with search engines and the upkeep costs to keep this interaction (and accuracy) going are still high hence the monthly fees.

Which brings me to your point on "negative views" - quite a few customers fail to understand that no matter if the tools are online or desktop based, search engine updates are vital for the tools' accuracy and you have to PAY for this accuracy, each and every month. Owners of of desktop tools seem to get especially irate about such monthly costs and "rebel" when learning they have to pay for them.

So if you are saying that cost is not really a factor, and if you understand the reasoning behind monthly fees, now you are ready to shop. I am almost evangelical when I recommend SEO PowerSuite tools (all desktop based). I honestly think they are great at what they do (keyword research, rank checks, onpage seo and link building): free version to try for as long as you want, paid versions with extensive features and clockwork accuracy (and paid monthly updates), and other bells and whistles. They go above and beyond IBP in many respects: interface/usability, performance speed, features, accuracy, search engine support. Download both and see what I mean.

Also, the "Whats in your SEO toolbox" article listed in the sources has some great software recommendations and brief reviews of each program.
04-28-2014, 03:40 AM

Ye i definitely can help you, i have a ton of resources and SEO is actually simple.

but are you looking for:
- Software that does SEO for you which really doesn't exist and if it does i would stay clear because you will be banned by google because its probably crap.

or

- Software that tells you what you need to do to optimize your page.

As for as the first is concerned theirs really no do it al software that works however their are service you can buy for as little as $5 to $1000 that can boost your rankings and traffic.

For the latter i use these awesome programs (best part their free):
-Google Analytics
-Google Webmaster tools
-Google keyword tool for keyword research
-Ahrefs for checking backlinks
-Long tail pro for keyword competition (not free)

Let me know if this helped or if you have any question. Im awesome at SEO and love helping others.

Mike
04-28-2014, 03:50 AM

I am in SEO business since 2005 and tested a lot of tools during that period and can tell you one thing, if you have one website is wasting of time and money to paying for and using such tools. Google analytics covers everything you want to need about your own website.

Of course there are tool which can track competitors movements and you can follow them ,but I think is not a best choice.

The only tool I am using frequently in my work since 2005 is Market Samurai, I am using them to pick the best possible keywords which I can rank easily and bring valuable highly converting traffic to my websites or websites of my clients, it`s on of the best investment I ever made. It`s cheap.

The second tool I could advice you is a good ranktracker, try Link Assistant.

Increase traffic is not so simple as before anymore because Google changed a lot of things in Jun/July update.

THese days one of the most important factors are:

1. High quality backlinks
2. 100% unique top quality content
3. Social Signals

That`s all. Quality and unique content never before was so important like these days. I have a clients I ranked within 2 weeks just because they have written their content frequently, it`s important to provide fresh content, you should write them frequently and publish to make Google think your website is not abandoned, Google loves dynamic websites and interaction with the people, therefore it`s so important these days.

Anyway, the tools I`ve mentioned above are really cheal, Market Samurai is one time payment cost bellow 50$, and Link Assistant rank tracker as I remember starts from 19,99$/month

You must try to find a good SEO man to provide high quality backlinks also, it`s very important.