This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more Instagram followers?
04-28-2014, 03:03 AM
How can I get more Instagram followers?
I only got it yesterday, how can I gain followers?

My account is @bacon_sloths

I'll follow back

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:08 AM

use alot of hashtags in all of your photos like #follow #followforlike #followforfollow #ifollowback and as long as you actually follow them all back it will probably get you some new followers

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:18 AM

1. Before you post your photo to Instagram, there are two things to keep in mind: your audience's time zone and what time your audience checks Instagram. 2. One of the best ways to get more likes on your photos is to ask a question in your photo's caption. This is a great way to drive not only likes, but comments. 3. Hosting a contest is often the most effective way to boost engagement and get new followers on any social network. Since Instagram has grown in popularity, it's one of the best social media platforms on which to run a contest. Test a tool like Statigramto create and run a challenge on Instagram.
Here are some best practices and tipsfor hosting a successful Instagram photo contest.