This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help, I need mental advice?
04-28-2014, 03:06 AM
Please help, I need mental advice?
Please give me advice? I have bipolar and borderline personality and I don't know what I should do. I don't want to return to the hospital. I am 25 and been in there like 45 times. I don't know if this is the bipolar or the borderline, but pretty much every night, I get extremely suicidal, and I fight it tooth and nail. I do everything I can to distract myself from killing myself. I just don't know if I actually have the guts to do it or what. I feel very unpredictable. I have this feeling that EVERYONE dislikes me and my tendency to speak my mind on my Facebook page. But I have NO friends that I can talk to and I don't really know what I want, but I think it is someone to tell me not to do it. If that makes sense. I feel unpredictable and I find myself driving all over the place and talking to myself to distract myself from committing suicide. But I also don't want to return to the hospital. It seems there is no solution here. The odd thing is that this time I don't know that I have ever felt THIS bad. But I have also never believed so whole heartedly that the hospital cannot help me. I just don't know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:09 AM

Woah, okay. I am here! You don&#x27;t know me nor do I know you but I am here for you! I suffer from mental illnesses as well and can relate. I know it&#x27;s hard, I honestly do! I have tons of great tips and tricks I learned from 3 years of intense therapy if you want my help. I would be honored to help. If you need ANYONE to speak to, please call me, FaceTime me or skype me! Please! Again, my name is Stephanie. I will not &#x27;baby&#x27; you or be fake. I&#x27;m blunt and honest but please call or text me ASAP! I&#x27;m here 1000%. I have been in your shoes! Please call! (910)333-5122 or my FB: Stephanie G Smith.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:19 AM

Don't do it!

It sounds like what you need is a good therapist that you can comfortably talk to. Friends are wonderful and can be there at any time but they don't have the training a therapist does.

If you feel like talking, feel free to contact me. I may not have all or any answers but I'm a good listener.
04-28-2014, 03:20 AM

It sounds like you are either not getting medical treatment for bipolar disorder, and BPD, or you are not taking all your medicine. Those drugs can help. Therapy is needed.''

There is a limit to what you can do online, but someone who knows what your disorders are like might be a better peer counselor than someone who wants to help but does not understand.

Since you are out of control on FaceBook, I suggest you turn off your profile.
04-28-2014, 03:29 AM

Try another hospital. Scientists are working on new treatments and medicines for depression. (for example: transcranial magnetic stimulation) A new medicine/treatment may be released soon which may help you. You can use google to find a suicide prevention hotline you can call in your area.
Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, i have a relative who was sentenced to life in prison for murder even if he was innocent. He spent 14 years in prison but he was eventually released because the witness recanted his testimony. At the start, his situation seemed hopeless but he stayed strong and regained his freedom. Another example is Nelson Mandela, who spent more than 27 years in prison, but he stayed strong and when he was released he was able to become president of his country and did a lot of good because he kept himself alive while in prison.
04-28-2014, 03:30 AM

Humans take birth on earth plane to settle his/her give-and-take account with others and to exhaust his/her destiny or undergo his/her merits and demerits.

65% of incidents in our life happens as per our desinty and 35% we have free will as per present times. We can use the free will which God have given us to do spiritual practice to overcome our harsh destiny and God's grace and help.

If you only have interest in worldly life you will trap in this great illusion for many births to come.
You have to progress in both worldly and spiritually, then only you can lead a happy and peaceful life.

Remedy for mental illness lies in spirituality not in medical.

You are under influence of negative energies, the thoughts and the symptoms which you have mentioned all are thoughts of negative entities.

You can get out of your mental illness if you include spirituality into your life.

Include spirituality into your life and lead life as per spirituality to be a happy and content human now.

To lead a happy life, just chant the name of the god according to the religion of birth, go here ssrf.org

If you are christian chant "HAIL JESUS" or "HAIL MARY" as much as possible all the times any where you may be. Chant this from morning till afternoon.

Also don't forget to chant "SHREE GURU DEVA DATTA". This is a protective chant which will protect you, believe me. This from after noon to night. By doing this you will get help from your deceased-ancestors too.

Start spiritual practice immediately ASAP for leading better life in future.

Take care to chant, chanting will take care of you.
Said by -- H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj

By continues chanting we get spiritual energy to repel negative attacks and to overcome our harsh destiny and bad times.