This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Men please help me!?
04-28-2014, 03:10 AM
Men please help me!?
really not interested in me?
I told my crush over facebook messaging that i had feelings for him...he didn't reply for a while and then finally messaged me back saying he wanted to call me (internationally) so we could talk...

We talked and he said he had a connection with me too from. The past (when we used to live in the same state)

Then he said this " okay, say we started a serious relationship, do u think it would work long distance?" I said no..

I told him that i wasn't sure if i wanted to be friends with him on facebook because i didnt want to see him date other girls and he said i didn't have to worry about that...

At the end of our conversation he said "well i have ur number and were friend on facebook now.. so we will keep in contact... Bye sweetie."

The next day his sister (who he lives with) liked my photo on Instagram...

We talk four days ago... We haven't talked...

Why? Does he just not like me or is he not talking to me because of distance?

Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:15 AM

well maybe you rejecting him romantically had something to do with it ------ as a friend why would he need to keep in constant touch with you????
he has not cut off contact so whats your problem??? you dont want to see him dating anyone else ---- you cant have everything ----- either you are romantically involved or not if you are not then he is getting on with his life without you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply