This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are there any companies that will develop my iphone game idea and share the profits with me?
04-28-2014, 03:15 AM
Are there any companies that will develop my iphone game idea and share the profits with me?
Most probably you've heard this a thousand times before but anyways, I have a very good iphone game idea that i know for a fact its going to be so successfull (I'm talking 70-100 million downloads). As an addicted gamer I just know its gonna make a buzz just like facebook, instagram and twitter did. The question is, are there any legit companies that will develop the idea and share the profits with me? Or are there any websites that I can tell the idea to?
Can you name some please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:22 AM

No, I don't think so. You will have to have a business plan ready and statistics, I don't think that's possible but you can look for famous iPhone game companies like for example halfbrick? But chances are you will get rejected. =/

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:31 AM

You should learn how to program games! It&#x27;s never too late to start, and knowing computer science can boost your problem solving skills. Get some iPhone programming books from your local library.
04-28-2014, 03:36 AM

Ideas are a dime a dozen. No one is going to waste their time developing something for you unless there is money up front.