This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
married boyfriend wife attacked me at the store?
04-28-2014, 03:16 AM
married boyfriend wife attacked me at the store?
Hi I've been seeing a married man for a long time now. Hes bought me clothes, paid my rent, took me on trips, etc. I knew he had a wifs, she wasn't my concern. I would call her and harrass her and tell her I was sleeping with her man. I did it just because. She found my pics on fb and found my last post saying I was going grocery.shopping. i assume that because i didnt tell nobody where i was going,just on fb.as I walked out the store with my cart, her and her mother jumped me. They even flipped my cart on its side and she threw me on the cart. They were just punching and kicking me. There was a female security officer at the store and when she heard his wife say stay away from my husband, she didn't try to break up the fight. They even broke my iPhone. I called my man & told him what they did and he said we were done and not to call him no more. I feel so hurt and lost....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:18 AM

You need help.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:19 AM

Sounds like a troll... but hey if it's true, you got what you deserved.
04-28-2014, 03:28 AM

Its called Karma....with a vengeance.
04-28-2014, 03:37 AM

You deserve that ass whooping. What did you expect her to do to you? Come on now don&#x27;t be stupid you were sleeping with her man n didn&#x27;t care. You are a homewrecker and you got issues.
04-28-2014, 03:44 AM

I call troll!
04-28-2014, 03:51 AM

what did you expect messing with a married man never works out! they will never leave their family and kids for a fling! and as for you calling and harassing her about it and knew he was married well sorry you got what you deserved!
04-28-2014, 03:57 AM

When you are having an affair with a married man, you can expect his wife to do anything she wants when it comes to the woman who is sleeping with her husband. Put yourself in her place. Would you welcome her into your open arms if she was sleeping with your husband?! I too have been cheated on by my ex husband, too well KNOW the feelings twds. the "other woman", it sure was not one to my liking. Now that he's told you to end it all, DO just that. Remember ALLL this well. From now on, do NOT have anthing to do with ANY married man. And, shame on him too for cheating on his wife. I hope he too gets his fair share of whatever she has in mind for him too. Hopefully that's also a lesson learned to him too, because I KNOW he's not going to get out of this scott free either, nor does he deserve to. He disrespected his wife, the wedding vows he took with her. May this be one very BIG lesson learned to you...the best to you in your future...Smile
04-28-2014, 04:02 AM

You deserved everything you got and more. Dating a married man - what is wrong with you? And if the shoe were on the other foot what would you have done. You know the old saying "what goes around comes around" I only hope you get to experience the same thing.
04-28-2014, 04:03 AM

. . . Wow. I know it's hard for a girl to make a living, but if the man paying your rent and supplying your wardrobe comes with the baggage of being married, I would say that's a liability. I'm being facetious here.

The wife obviously reacted badly, but I wouldn't say she OVEReacted. She has every right to be outraged, and you deserve to be the target of this outrage - the only wrong done by physical violence was to herself, because the act of violence hurts her more than you.

On the other hand, I understand that you must feel pretty miserable right now, even if I've never been in your situation. I would make a clean break. Don't let this two-timing man pay your rent anymore. You will feel a lot better supporting yourself, even though you will miss him for a while, very likely. Throw yourself at life, do things you're passionate about, and don't date any more married men. You'll be happier eventually if not immediately. Hang in there!