This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think doing this would be mean?
04-28-2014, 03:18 AM
do you think doing this would be mean?
I broke up with my bf cos he was a jerk. I was thinking of changing my profile pic on facebook to a pic of me kissing pierre from simple plan (band) cos I met him before and god I love him! Its a pic of me hugging him and kissing his cheek. Should I do it or would I look mental?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:24 AM

Go for it girlfriend don&#x27;t worry bout x&#x27;s sista just do wat yous want ta do

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:32 AM

It shows that you are upset and haven't moved on since the breakup.Seems that he has "bruised" your ego.Give it time and all will heal.Right now you need to be around positive people who care about you.Perhaps your family and friends.
04-28-2014, 03:37 AM

I think it all depends on how recently you broke up with him, let's say it was less than four months ago, Your ex may not understand why you broke up with him and be pretty sad, and seeing something like that is (believe me) absolutely no fun. But if it was longer than four months then he should try to move on and you should be able to use whatever profile picture you like.
Basically it all depends on the circumstances you are in, if you don't mind hurting him: go for it, If you know it wont hurt him: go for it, If it will hurt him: don't do it. But at the end of the day it is your choice. And also I agree with LP7's answer
04-28-2014, 03:41 AM

Na
04-28-2014, 03:46 AM

Why not? You're ex bf wasn't worried about your feelings when he was being a jerk, right? So you don't need to go out of your way to worry about his. Maybe he'll care, maybe he won't, who knows. Just do what you feel. And no, it wouldn't make you look mental- it's just a pic of a good experience you had.
04-28-2014, 03:56 AM

Thinking anyone in this section cares about something so juvenile makes you look mental.