This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i removed my some friend of fb for my gf....!!:D?
04-28-2014, 03:18 AM
i removed my some friend of fb for my gf....!!:D?
i removed some frinds of fb to show my gril friend,how she is important to me...but really i'm not sure she found it... after allll u really wasnt to do every things that she gonna get i really luv her...i was not really good boy,,and i hurt her..but noW i realize she's perfect for me...plz give me some way to show her who i am,and how much luv her.... she is really cool and actully i'm fall in luv with her...:Xx <3 i'm 20 ,and she is too......!!! we always text each other by phone...we see each other just 4 times a week Sad help me guysss :x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:25 AM

Just be yourself. If she does love you too, she'll love every aspect of you, good or bad. Never pretend someone not you. You'll end up more messed when you hide who you really are. Do not worry if you don't get to see each other that much. Those times away from each other will be the acid test if both of you really have feelings for each other..

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:29 AM

The best way is to tell her,plan special date for her,spend as much time as you can with her,listen to her,ask her what she wants. Removing friends from fb isnt helping much if you hurt a girl,tell her how sorry you are.Show her your love through your attention,care for her.Tell her you love her and show her you will protect her no matter what =) good luck bro !
04-28-2014, 03:31 AM

A relationship is 50-50 she probably had her reason for asking u to remove those friends maybe bad influences but, don't let her make all the decisions. Because as a women a guy so nice like u women take advantage of.!!!
04-28-2014, 03:34 AM

always treat her right but try not to be too good and perfect because she'll doubt it Smile so just make her feel comfy whenever she sees u Big Grin and let her know that she is the one Smile and tell her that u would throw any girl in the world just to stay with her Smile