This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to locate my biological father?
04-28-2014, 03:19 AM
How to locate my biological father?
I am trying to find my biological father that lives in another country and I'm trying to find the best way to go about locating him. I live in the United States and he lives in Saudi Arabia. He was here in the US back when I was conceived when my mom was dating him. I have a name for him, the general location of where he lived back in the '80's and also where he worked back then (in Saudi). I have several photos of him with his friends and family as well. I have contacted a few people on Facebook and LinkedIn that resemble his name who state in their profiles that they work or have worked at the last known location. He is not on my birth certificate either. I'm just wondering if I'm going about it the right way and if there is anything else I can do to get more information so I can connect with him.

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:25 AM

Try this
http://www.ancestry.co.uk/?hl=Discover+m...sch=Search

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:30 AM

The best way these days seems to be to share a Facebook posting of you, holding a picture of your father, saying you're looking for him.

Last month these you a story of a girl in her late 20s who was looking for her brith mom. She had no picture, no name, the only thing she knew was her mom left her in the bathroom of a Burger King. Her posting was then shared by many many other people and then the right person saw it. The girls birth mom came forward and they meant. It turns out the the birth mom had been wanting to find her, because she did feel bad about what she had done. But she had been 17 and the birth was a result of her having been raped and she was afraid to tell her parents. But now things are good and mother and daughter are reunited.
04-28-2014, 03:31 AM

ask god to help you, he knows where everyone is