This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to lose weight as a 13 year old?
04-28-2014, 03:21 AM
How to lose weight as a 13 year old?
I weigh like 145 and I'm 5'0. I know I'm fat and that's why I hate myself. I wish I could look like pretty skinny girls in my grade. So what can I do to lose weight? I want a diet not excersice plan. I'm gonna walk my dogs everyday while going on a diet so can you give me like foods I should eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Thanks in advance Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:28 AM

Yet another girl who has been corrupted by society and has been made to think she should look a certain way.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:30 AM

Start jogging for thirty min a day. You shouldn't hate yourself. you will feel better in no time.
04-28-2014, 03:32 AM

At each meal..........only eat HALF of what you normally eat, NO snacking (unless it's fresh fruit) and NO food after pm....only drink water.
04-28-2014, 03:35 AM

Dance and skipping
04-28-2014, 03:43 AM

At your age you'll have a lot of new fat because of puberty, so it's nothing to be too alarmed about, but certainly taking simple steps will help you out this summer. You can't expect results right away, but by eating less each meal and eating more often, you'll help boost your metabolism. Drink lots of water, and importantly a glass as soon as you wake up and right before you go to bed. Don't eat any meals a few hours before you go to bed, certainly a small small snack (a few nibbles). Look at buying bread/bagels that have more whole grains, try eating more fruits/veggies, chicken, fish. Finally, make sure you're having a good sleep every night, don't be on facebook or the internet late at night right before bed (or when you should be sleeping). Go to bed calm, get a good nights sleep and that'll help as well!
04-28-2014, 03:51 AM

drink plenty of water, 3 to 4 bottles or 6-8 glasses. even juice is loaded with sugar. even though it is natural, it is quite similar to soda. cutting back on normal servings. walk your dogs at least 15- 30 minutes every day. should take care of the exercise portion. i have been on many diets in the past. you really don't have to follow an actual diet. but making minor adjustments to your daily intake. too much sugar today? how much protein did i eat today? candy or dessert? being mindful of what you put into your body. when you have to start calculating and measuring, it does become a diet and easy to fall off of and fail. good luck. Smile
04-28-2014, 03:52 AM

you can use ACE. See more http://wikidisease.org/ace-diet-pills/. Good luck!