This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lil wayne the worst rapper i have ever heard?
04-28-2014, 03:23 AM
lil wayne the worst rapper i have ever heard?
To me im sure he is the worst rapper ever,i mean his songs are bad,and his lyrics suck,and even his voice is weird shittiest voice ever,but he has millions of fans on social media websites,i cant say that all of them are dumb but i dont know why they like him so much,am i right ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:31 AM

He has some decent songs but in my opinion definetely overrated. Why does he have so many fans?? Why the hell does Bieber have fans? Have you listened to there fans. A Beiber fan got interviewed and thought it was ok if Justin Bieber parked in a handicap zone like WTFF?!

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:39 AM

That's most rappers today. Just terrible. People will listen to anything as long as it's a good beat - which is nice when you're partying but what happened to the genuine lyrics? It's all the same now - bitches/hoes, money, drugs, violence. If you can say "nigga" after every line - it doesn't matter what you're saying - you're considered a rapper. Just petty. Just like Pac said - rap is a form of poetry; it's supposed to be genuine and from the heart.
Damn I miss Tupac.
04-28-2014, 03:41 AM

Meh at least he's not arrogant like Kanye
04-28-2014, 03:48 AM

Can't agree more, rap music is so ruined that it's not worth listening unless it's Em or 2Pac
04-28-2014, 03:51 AM

And you failed to mention the guy is dog ugly.
04-28-2014, 03:59 AM

Trust me I heard worse rappers before he&#x27;s time probably he&#x27;s one of the worst modern day rappers we have today but not of all time. You haven&#x27;t listen to every rapper that&#x27;s out there some might not be known by you.