This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get followers on twitter?
10-01-2012, 02:59 AM
How do I get followers on twitter?
I wish people would follow me on twitter but im just another grain of sand on the beach right now. How do I become a shell to pick up?

How do I get people to follow me on twitter

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 03:07 AM

What I do is tweet about what I'm interested in a lot and ask people to follow me back. Takes time but it works.

Ads

10-01-2012, 03:07 AM

If you have an interesting personality and have a lot to say then you can quite easily build a following. Just use the Twitter search faclity (search.twitter.com) and manually search for people who share your interests. It's a time consuming method but can be easily automated with Twitter Software. I use software to do my following and unfollowing and as a result have built my following up to 17500 followers. I have several accounts and it would be a nightmare to manage those accounts without software. Making the decision to purchase software to automate your Twitter activities is something you should only do if you are using your profile to achieve fame or to increase your online business. From my experience I have to say that using software is the quickest and most painless way to build a following.