This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will he be annoyed?
04-28-2014, 03:26 AM
Will he be annoyed?
I've been talking to this guy for a weekish, and for the last 2 days he has read my fb msgs but hasnt bothered answering. They were basic "Hey, are you feeling better?" questions. So nothing clingy.
I was wondering, since he hasn't bothered replying even though he is online majority of the time.

If I send him another text saying, "hey you alright?" ".....?" or "You busy again lately?" do any of those sound too clingy and desperate? I have a good time talking to him, so him giving me the cold shoulder is very weird.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:29 AM

He could be busy but is likely blowing you off, why do you want to talk to someone that doesn&#x27;t want t to talk to you?

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:31 AM

Hey,

His not replying clearly shows that he doesn't wish to talk to you. Sending him any kind of message at this point will be pretty clingy. Instead, try to not think about him and move on. I'm not being rude. Give him the chance to show that he is interested in talking to you, rather than go chasing him down.

Yours Truly,
Merwyn
04-28-2014, 03:38 AM

personally I wouldn't msg him. If a guy msgs me even after I've ignored him a few times, no matter what he talks about I'd find him clingy. And that's always not good.
Why would you bother trying to make him talk to you when he doesn't appreciate you enough.
Don't msg him unless he msgs you first. Forget about him for a while and do your own stuff and if he msgs you be cool and just talk, if he doesn't, whatever, there are so many more out there.
04-28-2014, 03:44 AM

I don&#x27;t think you should keep messaging him or he will feel like your being to clingy