This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone answer my Google Chrome question?
04-28-2014, 03:26 AM
Can anyone answer my Google Chrome question?
After running a Windows update and restarting my computer, my Google Chrome website headaches changed from Black to Blue. How do I change the text back to the original black? For example, if I type in Monster jobs, the heading Monster.com: Find jobs. Build a better career. Find your calling. is like a bluish gray color, and I want to change it back to black. Where it says underneath, "Find the job that's right for you", that is already the black color that I want. Is there a link to a You Tube tutorial video? Thanks a lot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:33 AM

I had a similar problem. Wound up having to delete Google Chrome. It was
effecting my other programs.

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:34 AM

check if there is an update for google chrome. have you restarted the computer AGAIN? did you restart google chrome? if ur running windows 8, try running google chrome in desktop mode.

Maybe reinstall google chrome.
if nothing helps, it might not be google chrome, but the website. maybe your computer is showing different colours like if everyone's computer shows a blue picture, your's would be red?