This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have just started a carrer a SEO .but i don't find too much scope in SEO in India as compare to web develo?
04-28-2014, 03:28 AM
i have just started a carrer a SEO .but i don't find too much scope in SEO in India as compare to web develo?
I have just started a carrer a SEO .but i don't find too much scope in SEO in India as compare to web developer. I want to switch new job as a PHP developer as a fresher. I have all basic knowledge of PHP
Is it right ?? I am so confused.I don't know what is right for me?? Please guide me as a future growth.
i feel that SEO work is completely depend on Google team and web developer work is depend on Knowledge and hardworking. I'm waiting for your right answer??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:30 AM

both are hard things for choosing which is best in career. I suggest you go with PHP and also do SEO other thing i can say make money from adsense etc.
In these days no one is developing new products just they are upgrading softwares. Still you can find a lot of jobs in PHP at freelancer websites

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:39 AM

I would recommend SEO. Become an affiliate and learn how to promote your website effectively. Go to LaunchBeast, those guys are professional link builders. They are people who SEO guys can outsource their link building to and let LaunchBeast do the hard work. Their links are customizable, so you get exactly what you want!
04-28-2014, 03:41 AM

If you were an experienced developer, I would have told you to go forward but since this is not the case, you better try to get some good years of experience. Being in the SEO world for quite long, it is a great career but still you need to be at the level to be able to make it and things are getting more and more competitive in many terms including expertise, pricing etc...
For both SEO and Development, you will need great expertise to survive but maybe a little bit easier with web development as it all depends on YOU alone whereas SEO is mostly dependent on search engines as well as your expertise.