This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I create a Myspace and FaceBook page quickly for my new animal shelter?
10-15-2012, 09:10 PM
How do I create a Myspace and FaceBook page quickly for my new animal shelter?
I want to set up an information page on MySpace and FaceBook for my new charity, but don't know how to do it. I've looked at their sites and find it all very confusing. Do I register in my own name or in the name of the charity? I want to put up pictures and relevant information and try and build awareness for my charity, but don't know where to start in actually putting the page together - please help...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:18 PM

everything is confusing the first time you look at it. also it's confusing if you try to do it in a hurry.

take your time and above all read their help page and then click on the settings link in your myspace profile to make changes to the default settings in your account.

Ads

You should concern persons knowing about it. Oh you look sexy in your photo placed. I am sexy too. If wanna friendship with me just reply at noni_billu_yoda@yahoo.co.in

Hi Hillary,
Facebook is generally intended for people to keep in touch with other people, i.e friends, relatives, colleagues, etc. it's based around 'networks', a user joins a network, usually a school or geographical network, these networks form communities. Facebook also requires your own personal details to be used [not the charity's name] and probably wouldn't be a good platform for promoting awareness of a charity.

MySpace on the other hand would be more suitable for your needs, however it is very cluttered and somewhat overated in my opinion, very good for promoting new/unsigned musical artists.

If your looking to promote your charity have you thought of just putting a simple website online with your information and pictures and other material. If you would like any help/info about creating a website or a myspace account then email me [from my profile] and I'd be glad to help you.