This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are younger men sexually attracted to older women but younger women aren't sexually attracted to older men?
04-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Why are younger men sexually attracted to older women but younger women aren't sexually attracted to older men?
well, a lot of girls like money, and dresses , jewellery, shoes, bags, vacations, etc.... which is the reason they date older men.... but when it comes to pure sex, most young women prefer young guys.. like justin bieber , or the hot guys on tumblr/instagram who have millions of female followers , there's no male equivalent of a MILF or a cougar (perhaps , dirty old man or pedophile? lol).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:39 AM

Diffrent taste and presences

Ads

04-28-2014, 03:41 AM

I think opposite. I'm 23 and I'm seeing a 16 year old.

I've known older women, one of them was 38 at the time. That was wild.

But I like them young and tight.

I love it when my Mrs calls me Daddy.
04-28-2014, 03:43 AM

I like older men. They&#x27;re sexy to me. And i mean older like as in 40&#x27;s.
04-28-2014, 03:53 AM

Actually, it is largely the reverse. Many women are willing to date older and less likely to date younger...but it does go both ways.
04-28-2014, 03:54 AM

I'm a girl and have always had crushes on older guys. I've never thought about a younger guy, because i think it's weird. Older guys are more sophisticated, sexy, classy and are more knowledgeable which I like. So just don't make a judgement on what you think you know. I know thats my opinion and I know other people like to have relationships differently than me
04-28-2014, 03:59 AM

Older women like younger men because the sex is awesome. Younger men make older women to feel young again Smile
04-28-2014, 04:06 AM

i think im a much better fit with men my age and younger than men older than me...

sexually and emotionally as well....but that could just be that my younger bf and husband were simply better people than my older bf and husband...but younger man older woman is so muhc better than younger woman older man...for me it is dunno why...but its still about the guy...
04-28-2014, 04:08 AM

Not a rule, but sometimes older don&#x27;t admit they got old
04-28-2014, 04:11 AM

Its an interesting question.
At first glance you could say really its a matter of taste. I dont think you can generalise. There are plenty of younger women who are attracted to older men, and not just for the money.

Apart from sex, i dont see why a younger man would want an older woman..... but i like the idea myself.

I dont think that an older man ( say 20 years older) younger woman is really a very healthy relationship. I suspect it has a lot to do with the man controlling and trying to mould the woman into his perfect woman, rather than loving who she is... and the younger woman being insecure enough to let him.